[vlc-devel] VideoLan quality and testing

Sergey Bronnikov estetus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:04:51 CET 2015

Hi, All

I have interested in testing and quality assurance of opensource projects.
VideoLAN is mature opensource software project and it would be nice
to have interview with you about testing of it and activities
directed to improving quality of a project.

What I mean: tools you used in development, development process,
continuous integration, kind of testing used before releasing etc.
Interview will be published on my blog and site related to opensource
technologies.

I need a person who actively develop or test VideoLan.
If you are such person then please contact me.

P.S. interviews with people from another opensource projects:
Wine (http://blog.bronevichok.ru/2014/09/23/testing-of-wine.html)
Ubuntu (http://blog.bronevichok.ru/2015/01/21/testing-of-ubuntu.html)
X.Org (http://blog.bronevichok.ru/2014/08/06/testing-of-xorg.html)

TIA,