[vlc-devel] Outreachy Summer 2015 (formally OPW)

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org
Mon Mar 2 14:37:35 CET 2015

Hello,

VideoLAN and the VLC development team will participate in Outreachy this summer. This project "helps people from groups underrepresented in free and open source software get involved.”. Successful applicants will receive a 3 month paid internship to work full-time on a specific project around VLC along with a mentor.
You can find more information on https://www.outreachy.org

The administration part for VideoLAN will be done by Carola and me. So email us with any questions you might have.

The application phase will start tomorrow running until March 24.

We collected a number of project proposal on the Outreachy landing page on the wiki. If you have more ideas to add, please do so now:

https://wiki.videolan.org/Outreachy_Summer_2015

Cheers,

Felix