[vlc-devel] Translating VLC in Corsican

Patrick Santa-Maria Patrick.Santa-Maria at laposte.net
Fri Mar 27 23:12:22 CET 2015

Hi VLC team,

I would like to contribute to this interesting project by translating
VLC in Corsican!

I've made some research on your Website and found that this language was
already known on i18n page in the list of translation maintainer:

         Corsican     ghjuvan
pasquinu<mailto:%20jpasquin.castellani%20at%20libertysurf%20dot%20fr>
jpasquin.castellani at libertysurf dot fr

I sent him an email to this address but received an 'Undelivered Mail
Returned to Sender' with code 'user unknown'!

Please can you tell me how to do?

Best regards
Patriccollu