[vlc-devel] Missing Modules.am in stream_filter

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 02:11:46 CEST 2015

Hi,
So far, I was building VLC 2.1.5 source code. Today, I downloaded VLC 2.2.1 source. However, my build script doesn't work anymore.
I have a custom stream filter. In the past, I would replace Modules.am in vlc/modules/stream_filter directory with my own. However, it seems stream_filter does not have Modules.am file anymore.
The directory does contain Makefile.am. I added the following content at the end of the file:
libmyfilter_plugin_la_SOURCES = stream_filter/myfilter.cpp
libmyfilter_plugin_la_CXXFLAGS = $(AM_CFLAGS) \   -I$(HOME)/Dev/Include -I$(HOME)/Dev/myfilter
libmyfilter_plugin_la_LIBADD = $(AM_LIBADD) \   -L${HOME}/DevStagingArea -lmyfilter -lboost_thread -lcrypto
stream_filter_LTLIBRARIES += libmyfilter_plugin.la
However, it is getting ignored.
Can someone please tell me how I should tell the build to build myfilter.cpp as well?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,Peter