[vlc-devel] I would like to help to translate VLC l10n

Apocalypse Chau hkgolden2003a at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:52:33 CEST 2015

Hello, VLC Development Team

I am a VLC user from Hong Kong.
I use zh_HK language.
I love to use VLC with powerful functions when playing audio, video,
streaming...
So I hope I could help the VLC to translate more easy to use in Hong Kong.

Unfortunately, I am also a Linux beginner.
I know I need to use gettext and Poedit to translate VLC.
Did something I should take care when translating and updating .po file for
VLC ?

Thank you very much.

My Blog - http://hkgoldenmra.blogspot.com/

Don't depend on Microsoft, who lives in monopoly.
Don't follow on Apple, who lives fake trend.
Linux - Don't need to crack can be enjoy a truly free, open source, free
system.