[vlc-devel] Anything you need me to work on?

Ryan Li yiyuan.li54 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 07:19:30 CEST 2015

Thanks for the responses. I did subscribe so I'm hopeful to hear about
more interesting stuff to come. I think a documentation project sounds
like a great idea, except do you happen to have a place to start, in terms of what hasn't been covered yet? Anything where I could contribute to the hackers guide or modules docs? I'm on a windows 8 and have successfully built the project and connected to the git repo as well. Looking forward to hearing more!