[vlc-devel] Anything you need me to work on?

Greg Jung gvjung at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 04:32:58 CEST 2015

 VLC is a huge amalgamation of open-source libraries any number of which
have
plenty of rabbit holes you might get lost in.  I think you should start at
a documentation
project, a programmers' guide.  Hardly any of these projects have such, I'm
guessing
at 90% probablilty whatever might exist on this one is paltry.
The good news is, the project does build itself (I succeeded on my first
try with only a few re-starts).  It depends on a lot of sub-systems that
have a tendency to bit-rot.
The main benefactor of documentation such as this would be yourself, the
author, having
pondered the software in terms of its parts and as a whole.

Regards,
Greg