[vlc-devel] [l10n] Portuguese VLC translations

Gonçalo Matos goncalo.matos at me.com
Wed Sep 23 14:24:54 CEST 2015

Hello, everyone!

Recently, almost all VLC strings for Portuguese (pt-PT) were retranslated from the ground up, since there were hundreds of mistranslated strings on Transifex due to the abusive behaviour of a malicious user that has already been permanently banned from that platform.

Fortunately, all strings were updated on iOS (since the updated file was downloaded and correctly used) — excepting that the iOS app settings texts were not — but the problem is that the currently available VLC 2.2 is still mistranslated.

My question is: Is there anyway I can, at least, test the current saved translations before the final version is released?
Thank you,

Gonçalo