[vlc-devel] [l10n] Portuguese VLC translations

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Sep 23 15:21:12 CEST 2015

Hello!

On 23 Sep 2015, at 14:24, Gonçalo Matos <goncalo.matos at me.com> wrote:

> Fortunately, all strings were updated on iOS (since the updated file was downloaded and correctly used) — excepting that the iOS app settings texts were not — but the problem is that the currently available VLC 2.2 is still mistranslated.
>
> My question is: Is there anyway I can, at least, test the current saved translations before the final version is released?

We do have some nightly builds that actually do fetch latest translations from transifex. There is a forum post on that topic:

https://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&p=430210&sid=e0c38dba6291d77813bc41512149d15a#p430210

TLDR:

Try the ones labeled 2.2:

http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/win32/?C=M;O=D