[vlc-devel] [RFC, PATCH 0/6] Adding dispatcher functionality to demux/mkv

Filip Roséen filip at videolabs.io
Fri Mar 4 10:40:55 CET 2016

Hi Denis!

Yes, the loopholes have been tested with older versions of gcc (and clang), and
I will probably have a go with icc if I get around to it (the more compiler
tests the better).

The loopholes used are not really that loopy, it is just that you use some
constructs that are not to intended to be used that way--but it is however a
working solution to a rather weird "problem" (of writing code that is easier to
read).

I can get back to a detailed test summary later, listing compiler versions and
any problems (if any, I have not found any yet).

Thanks!