[vlc-devel] Regression with MKV active-by-default subtitles

Filip Roséen filip at atch.se
Thu Oct 20 19:40:04 CEST 2016

Hi Chris,

I would advice migrating the information posted in this thread to the
issue tracker as bug-fixes are better discussed there. Please see the
below link.

 - http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/

You can pretty much just *copy+paste* the information already written,
the description of the problem is very detailed - thank you!

Best Regards,\
Filip

Unable to create a ticket?

If you are having trouble creating an account/and or creating the
ticket due to the issue-tracker having a *blocklist* (in terms of IPs)
that sadly contains a lot *false-positives*; please let me know (and I
will create the ticket for you).