[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] demux: make p_sys void * (refs #18504, #17078)

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Dec 4 16:03:48 CET 2017

The question is not whether my code is me. The question is whether it's OK to deride hours of tedious volunteer work with no justification, whether it's OK to ignore explanations (which were in the commit message, duh).

And yes, I consider that dick behaviour.

And ignoring explanations in an open source is simply not acceptable working method, at all. He had been warned several times already. VLC is not his personal playground.