[vlc-devel] [BUG] RTSP mjpeg stream Android crash

Maxime Guyon gmaxi17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:50:50 CET 2017

Hello,

I tested a lot of nightly build and it seem that the crash was corrected
since the 25 November 2017 at least on armV8 which is my device
architecture.

To resume: before 25 November, the crash was present and since 25 November
the crash do not occur anymore and all seem to works.
So I assume that something was corrected in the mean time.

Do you know when the release apk will be available?

Regards.