[vlc-devel] The --vout options has been disabled on Windows

David Robison david.robison at psgglobal.net
Tue Dec 12 20:07:12 CET 2017

I guess that depends on what you mean by "correct" both direct3d11 and opengl are "correct" video outputs for Windows with nVidia cards. In our case, the "most" "correct" is opengl. However, it does not appear that VLC will pick it as a video output mode anymore. David

Best Regards,

David R Robison
Senior Systems Engineer