[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Specify parameter names in include files

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Mar 1 18:07:20 CET 2017

Le keskiviikkona 1. maaliskuuta 2017, 17.02.49 EET Olivier Aubert a écrit :
> vlc | branch: master | Olivier Aubert <contact at olivieraubert.net> | Wed Mar
> 1 17:02:03 2017 +0100| [cb1e307b4bac50aa650063fc39452ecae02ed867] |
> committer: Olivier Aubert
>
> Specify parameter names in include files
>
> It is necessary for proper automatic generation of python bindings, and
> matches the rest of the include files anyway.

You need to fix the Python bindings.

And there are plenty of include files with anonymous parameters, so I call
bullshit on the matching argument.

In include file declarations, parameter names should be specified if and only
if the parameters is described in the Doxygen documentation, otherwise it
correctly generates warnings.

And then documenting obvious or unused parameters is not a particularly great
idea. So this patch seems mostly if not wholly wrong; please revert.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
https://www.remlab.net/