[vlc-devel] Fixing the marquee variable expansions

slinkeepy . slinkeepy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:16:36 CET 2017

Hi there, I came here from the officlal bug report
(https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/9514#comment:10) after someone
suggested it.

I would like to find out if there's a way I could sponsor (monetarily)
a fix for this once and for all. I used to find it very useful, and
was very sad when I found out the this $x variable expansion in
marquee disappeared :(

If it's something that could be worked out, please get back to me for

If not I'll suffer in silence until fixed one day! (But probably still
make a smaller general donation anyway, as I think I'm due!).


p.s. Sent this last week as a forward though not sure if it got
through, and my mailing list settings were not configured then... so
that's why I'm reposting, if a double-post then sorry!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20170309/0f8550c3/attachment.html>

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list