[vlc-devel] VLC player 360 degree support in Vetinari 3.0.0-git Vetinari in Linux

Ajit Kumar ajitku1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:15:09 CEST 2017

Hi Adrien/Thomas,
                  Finally had success, Thanks a lot for the inputs.

    I finally had success and it is working for me now.
    I am able to change viewing angles using mouse actions and keys on
keyboard. in my current build.
    I don't exactly know what different did it t make his time.

     But, this time I used ubuntu 16.04 .
     I had re-built ffmpeg libs out of the vlc tree and re-configured
vlc player as mentioned below to get it working at this point.

   ./configure '--disable-vdpau' '--diable-qt'

Thanks
Ajit Kumar