[vlc-devel] Cease and desist

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Apr 3 10:48:41 CEST 2018

Le mardi 3 avril 2018, 11:25:39 EEST Thomas Guillem a écrit :
> > I will not forgive this.
>
> You should.

Marvin has gratuitiously picked on me several times already. I have undergone
social interactions of the sort several times already. I have years of
experience being bullied/harrassed at school. In more recent times, this is
unfolding very much like Autumn 2013 again.

They apologize when cooled down by an authority, only to restart later. I know
better than to trust apologies in that sort of context nowadays.