[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] aout: keep the requested stereo-mode across several inputs

Thomas Guillem thomas at gllm.fr
Mon Apr 16 11:35:02 CEST 2018

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018, at 10:39, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> This totally wrong as already pointed out. One track being dual-mono
> says nothing of the next track. WTH seriously?

This fixes the issue that you mentionned: https://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=143824

As mentioned on the commit message: if the next track is totally different than the previous one as far as stereo-mode is concerned, it will fallback to the default setting.

Currently, this stereo-mode setting is almost unusable without this commit since the aout is likely to be restarted for a lot of different reasons (That I added for 3.0).