[vlc-devel] vlc 4.0and 3.0.1 link failed with libdsm (contrib)

Gilles Sabourin gilles.sabourin at free.fr
Thu Feb 15 19:27:07 CET 2018

Le jeudi 15 février 2018 19:06:26 CET, vous avez écrit :
> Le jeudi 15 février 2018, 09:03:04 CET Thomas Guillem a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > You could disable libdsm in contribs or in vlc configure.
> > I can't reproduce your issue here (debian stable).

Strange. Maybe your distro provides a sane dsm library and its environment
which superseded contrib's one. I have no libdsm library installed at this
time on my SUSE LEAP 42.2

This issue cannot be left unresolved or packagers won't ship vlc with dsm
module, anyway thanks for your answer.

Best,
Gilles