[vlc-devel] [patch] simplify rv32

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:46:36 CEST 2018

Well the changes are consistent with similar modules; the new names
improve clarity; and importantly, the changes are very small thus very
quick to review. I appreciate what you're saying, but I don't think
it's worth my time bothering to go back and rework things to restore
the old names here to be fair, and I'd consider it silly to reject
these patches just because of such a minor concern. That said, if
anyone like yourself looking to push the change wants to make such
small tweaks to my patches, go right ahead, I'm not going to kick up a
huge fuss over such tiny insignificant changes to my submissions. :)