[vlc-devel] Handling deadlock between display:Open() and vout_window_ReportSize()

Alexandre Janniaux ajanni at videolabs.io
Sat Dec 14 22:04:25 CET 2019

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 02:47:04PM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le lauantaina 14. joulukuuta 2019, 11.01.42 EET Alexandre Janniaux a écrit :
> > Please check the chaining of events that I
> > described in the first post to understand, if you want to
> > get involved in this discussion.
>
> Please don't propse horrible hacks and add bugs in the core if you don't want
> me involved.

Again, I asked because I'm looking for other advices. Please
read my first email. I think I'm spending enough time to
precisely describe the issue.

> Thanks for wasting my time.

That's not the first time you say that to me. If you have
other points with which you'd like to blame me, please use
my private mail as the CoC is asking.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like that, but I'd like to
highlight that you're reponsible for how you spend your time
and I'm not. Again, I don't and can't require anything from
you other than respecting the rules here. I'd like your
expertise if you can bring something new, but already thought
about the bad points you highlighted. I'm looking for
discussion or progress.

I'd like this conversation to no go off track now, and
unrelated points to not go public.

Regards,
--
Alexandre Janniaux