[vlc-devel] Handling deadlock between display:Open() and vout_window_ReportSize()

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Dec 14 22:16:53 CET 2019

Le lauantaina 14. joulukuuta 2019, 23.04.25 EET Alexandre Janniaux a écrit :
> > Thanks for wasting my time.
>
> That's not the first time you say that to me. If you have
> other points with which you'd like to blame me, please use
> my private mail as the CoC is asking.
>
> I'm sorry to hear that you feel like that, but I'd like to
> highlight that you're reponsible for how you spend your time
> and I'm not.

Telling reviewers to, essentially, bugger off, because you don't like what they
say, is wasting their time. This has nothing to do with my choice.

If that's how you work, next time, please write am up-front disclaimer that
you're not interested in review comments because that your patches are purely
hypothetical academic exercise never meant to be merged in any form or
shape...

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
http://www.remlab.net/