[vlc-devel] CVE-2019-13602 Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

Thomas Guillem thomas at gllm.fr
Wed Jul 17 13:56:43 CEST 2019

Thanks for the explanation.

So, there is a bug with the new patch but no real security issue thanks to the block padding.

Francois: could you have a look please?

By the way, from our CoC:
"You should, when possible, criticize in private, and praise publicly; since most of our communications are public and people can be sensitive about that."