[vlc-devel] breaking build

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Oct 22 09:14:08 CEST 2019

I am using proper English, common English idioms from Latin (which this was) and English Internet slang earlier. Like everybody else here.

I'm fed up with your selfish requests. You should consider yourself lucky that most complex English words are similar in your language. That's not an excuse for complaining when there's a word or acronym you don't understand. Imagine how I would be if non-English and non-romance native speakers asked every time there's a nontrivial word or expression.