[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] posix: rely on F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Sep 23 22:57:23 CEST 2019

Le maanantaina 23. syyskuuta 2019, 23.26.20 EEST Thomas Guillem a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019, at 18:20, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> > So me in public and everybody else privately. Same difference. That's
> > still
>
> I remember telling François and steve on this ML.

All I see is asking François if he can send patches for review in the future.
Noting from Steve at all.

How convenient to remember something that did not happen (sources: vlc-devel
archives).

Well, if that's it, then I remember that the committee did not approve any
review mandate. So I am going to flatly ignore all your comments on mandatory
reviews until the commitee or the GA passes a resolution on the topic.

--
Реми Дёни-Курмон
http://www.remlab.net/