[vlc-devel] RIST Protocol: remove old rist modules and add new ones based on the librist library

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Apr 18 15:26:13 CEST 2020

Le lauantaina 18. huhtikuuta 2020, 3.09.35 EEST Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. a
écrit :
> I have created a new fork with just two commits to make it
> easy to read. One commit deletes the old modules and the
> next one creates the new ones.
> Can I get some feedback please? I am ready to submit a
> merge request.
> https://code.videolan.org/rist/vlc/-/commits/rist-dev
> Thanks,

I don't exactly see the point in using an external library for a relatively
simple protocol as RIST. We're just going to get more dependency versions
problems, less visibility and more bugs.

Hagalund ny stad, Nylands republik