[vlc-devel] Hello Devs

Diego Baratto Valdivia dbarattovaldivia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:30:01 CEST 2020

Good morning,

I am currently trying to cross-compile VLC from source code. I am following
every step on your guide, however I am constantly getting stuck in the
"../extras/package/win32/configure.sh --host=HOST-TRIPLET
--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu" part. After disabling Lua, xcb, avcodec...
because it gives me some errors related to that (for instance, "you need 32
bits luac when using lua from contrib"), I am able to do the "make". What
is next? I am not getting any libs or dlls.

Thank you so much.