[vlc-devel] RFC: OpenGL filter design overview

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Aug 30 13:39:43 CEST 2020

Hi,

AFAIU, (7) requires converting all filters to use ops. I'm all for that, but that sounds like a pretty big undertaking of its own.

And then it implies that the module loader and VLC object are completely disentangled. Considering how much backlash (to put it mildly and politely) I received when I progressed that last year, I have no plans to ever finish it, and it's *not* finished. I don't have the details on top of my head, but at least the forced flag is still entangled.