[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] mjpeg: fix leak

Steve Lhomme robux4 at ycbcr.xyz
Mon Jun 8 12:34:19 CEST 2020

On 2020-06-08 12:11, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le maanantaina 8. kesäkuuta 2020, 12.47.17 EEST Steve Lhomme a écrit :
>> This broke the Raspbian build because you're giving a demux_t* where a
>> vlc_object_t* is expected. You need to use VLC_OBJECT().
>
> No it does not.

It does not what ???

> If you enabled warning-as-errors, *you* broke it.

Everything built correctly until this commit appeared. I did not push
it. You can try to deflect the responsibility but you're the one who
pushed it to master. And I'm sure there was a nice warning in your
compiler telling you there was an odd pointer usage. And you decided not
to care anyway.