[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] mjpeg: fix leak

Steve Lhomme robux4 at ycbcr.xyz
Mon Jun 8 13:01:40 CEST 2020

On 2020-06-08 12:42, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le maanantaina 8. kesäkuuta 2020, 13.34.19 EEST Steve Lhomme a écrit :
>>>
>>> No it does not.
>>
>> It does not what ???
>
> This patch does not break the build on Debian and derivatives.
> I tested that much before pushing it.

You didn't check the warning either.
And judging by the activity this week-end I can tell you're not doing
too many checks when pushing your code:
https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/pipelines/

I see some red here https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/pipelines/18521

>> I did not push it.
>
> So what? If you create a latent problem, the problem is not created by the
> first commit to expose it. You created the problem in the first place by adding
> that stupid flag.

I do not want dirty pointers on the builds I maintain. I will do the
same for the UWP version.
You may push some dirty code but don't be surprised when people complain.
This particular check is very easy to fix. It should be a problem to
noone to avoid this issue.