[vlc-devel] GSoc project: GUI improvement

Prince Gupta guptaprince8832 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:35:49 CEST 2020

Hello,
This is Prince. I am interested in a project GUI improvement in VlC desktop
clients for GSoC.
I wanted to discuss how this project should be implemented and what are the
requirements, expectations and does the current maintainers have some prior
design view on which should I work upon?

Also about me, Recently I have worked on the open-source project
QBittorrent[1], majorly on the GUI side particularly implemented theming
support and others. I want to use that experience in this project and
contribute my best.
I also worked with QML for my personals projects [2][3]. My other projects
can be found [4]

Best Regards
Prince Gupta

[1]