[vlc-devel] Some commits have disappeared

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Nov 17 12:31:13 CET 2020

Hi,

Considering that I asked to revert, there was notice. You can argue semantics whether that's quite a notice or not. You can argue thay revert and removal are different (though I think removal is better where possible). And as I said, I will take responsibility for both of those inconsistencies.

But you're being contradictory. Steve has refused to revert. Can't exactly blame a revert that was supposed to happen. This is just diverting attention from the real issue of a certain developer's attitude to code review.

(And I don't think I ever ignored code review on core since it's been made mandatory. I specifically went through code review for all the core parts of the YT-DL work.)