[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] video_output: let the deinterlacing code access vout_thread_interlacing_t

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Nov 17 12:54:50 CET 2020

If people disagreed with my rejection on what you call style issues, they had ample opportunity to come out and say it. Nobody did...

If you have a problem with rejection, thr process is to go to the TC, not to ignore the review comments (and definitely not to troll the reviewer about its alleged inability to read code, but that's another patch and I digress).