[vlc-devel] Shona language localization

Tinotenda chigwida chigwidath at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:07:40 CEST 2020

Hello, my name is Tinotenda. It would be an honor if I may translate the
shona dialect for this tool, I love and cherish. I'm already contributing
as a local guide for Google Maps by highlighting important areas within my
vicinity with an intent to promote digitization of African
content...Blablabla (i have stories)  ...VLC is used by a lot of Shona
speaking community and it's my belief a Shona interface from VLC will be
one of the first famous programs to actually consider the people
zimbabwe in a lot-of-years ...Shona is interesting and I would love to just
marinade that interface with accurate and correct Words, Grammer, and
Vocabulary.

Thank u :)