[vlc-devel] Tagging VLC 3.0.13

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:36:03 UTC 2021

As I wrote the original twitch script, my 2 cents here:

I would be fine with having it removed as with the changes
Twitch made, it does not seem trivially possible to do this
as a lua script and finding hacks to make it somehow work
is not something I want to invest time on, to be honest.

They seem to even put additional measures in place to
"incentivise" people to watch on twitch.tv, blocking
external players and I do not really care enough to
play a cat and mouse game working around their restrictions.