[vlc-devel] VLC | wam32-emscripten: add initial support (!184)

Denis Charmet typx at dinauz.org
Mon Sep 13 08:50:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 2021-09-13 10:41, RĂ©mi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> I don't care to revert the MR. My point was that it's impossible to
> review properly while the two separate covered topic are not split
> into two MRs, not that the changes are right or wrong, which I cannot
> make my mind about.

I might have missed something but the merged request removed the NACL
part.
I don't know emscripten enough to properly review that (though I can
teach myself if needed).

Is there a specific issue that you'd like examined by the TC?

Regards,
--
Denis Charmet - TypX
Le mauvais esprit est un art de vivre