[vlc-devel] Inviting VideoLAN to OpenForce 2022

Gautam Codeflow gautam.codeflow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:07:23 UTC 2022

Codeflow is a community that has impacted 10k+ students and reached 115+
colleges in less than 1 year. We had previously organized an event called
“DSA Bootcamp” which had 6k+ registrations, 35+ community partners, and
collaborated with 30+ eminent speakers. We have established ourselves as
one of the fastest-growing communities.

We are planning to conduct the Open Source Enlightenment Program, where we
will be connecting Open Source Contributors with Opensource Organisations
with an initiative of 'OpenSource meets its Contributor Force!’. We want to
empower many tech enthusiasts by providing them with the platform of
learning with resources. OpenForce is a place where they can meet mentors
from OpenSource Organisations and contribute to them under guidance,
network, and “bring the Open Source Culture” with great enthusiasm.

With Increased enthusiasm, to encourage and elevate the knowledge of
OpenSource among young minds, we are hosting OpenForce 2022 i.e, which will
take place from 3 March 2022 to 23 March 2022.

We believe that with your support, we can meet our objective of
establishing a platform and nurturing innovation among contributors.

We would be delighted to have you with us as our Tech-Support Organization.

Tech-Support Organization:

1. 10 Open Issue on projects of beginner level, 10 medium and 5 hard level
( Increase in number of issues would be helpful )

2. Panel of 2-5 Developers available at Meeting for 3-4 Hours where
contributors can connect in asking about issues, project setup and do
hands-on contributing during this phase.

However, students will be given a timeline of 18 days where they can
complete their pull requests/tasks.

3. Speaker Session to help contributors get more familiar with the projects
and learn software development skills.

All further information has been provided in the brochure attached below,
kindly refer to the same.

I hope we can count on your help and we will admire it if you consider
sponsoring our event. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I would be happy to share the latest publicity statistics as well as here
are the social media handles. With this, we can also continue this
conversation over a call for more clarity.

   1.

   OpenForce 2022 Website | Let's begin <https://www.openforce.tech/>
   2.

   Codeflow - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/c/codefloworg>
   3.

   Codeflow: Overview | LinkedIn
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/codefloworg/>
   4.

   Codeflow · GitHub <https://github.com/codefloworg>
   5.

   Codeflow (discord.com) <https://discord.com/invite/s77kYnfSGf>

As far as the numbers are concerned, we have about 3,000+ registrations
from students; about 45 partners (including open source organizations),
21,000 views of our registration portal, close to 7000+ LinkedIn followers,
3100+ discord members, 4280+ subscribers on youtube and we are building up
a Twitter user base too. As a community, we have impacted 10k+ students and
reached 115+ colleges in less than 1 year. We had previously organized an
event called “DSA Bootcamp” which had 6k+ registrations, 35+ community
partners, and collaborated with 30+ eminent speakers.

Regards,

Gautam