[vlc-devel] Support for Windows on Arm

Martin Storsjö martin at martin.st
Fri Sep 9 08:41:30 UTC 2022

On Fri, 9 Sep 2022, Steve Lhomme wrote:

> We could provide nightlies for now. The steps to do that is first create
> a build target in our CI and when it works, add one for the nightlies
> build. The rest should be automatic.
>
> The "when it works" might be the tricky part.

It has worked with latest VLC from git master, without any out of tree
patches, out of the box for the last 3-4 years at least.

This has been brought up numerous times with J-B, it's all just up to
Videolan to care to put up builds. (I have nightly builds since forever,
but I don't want to use my own test infra for providing public VLC
builds.)

// Martin