Is this group alive?

Ethan C. Baldridge BaldridgeE at cadmus.com
Mon Nov 6 23:10:07 CET 2000

I didn't see where you used an earlier (stable) version of gcc to
compile vlc with... if that didn't work, the only thing I can think of
would be trying to make gcc output assembler instead of object code, and
using nasm to compile it from there.

I think you might be able to get the archives using geocrawler.com

Ethan