mantissa_unpack segfault

Thu Apr 5 19:41:37 CEST 2001

Hello,

I'm trying to watch dvd's on my PowerPC system. I got vlc from cvs,
configured with debugging flags set, and built. I ran the program from within
gdb, and here's the output I got in the terminal window. I did get a few
seconds of video from the vlc viewer, but then it segfaulted.

(gdb) run dvd:/dev/dvd
Starting program: /usr/bin/vlc dvd:/dev/dvd
VideoLAN Client - version 0.2.62 Urumov - (c)1996-2000 VideoLAN

[New Thread 2457 (manager thread)]
[New Thread 2456 (initial thread)]
[New Thread 2458]
[New Thread 2459]
[New Thread 2460]
intf: interface initialized
vout: video display initialized (720x576, 32/32 bpp)
vout: YUV acceleration activated
[New Thread 2461]
[New Thread 2462]
[New Thread 2463]