0.2.70 problems

time tim at xigo.com
Wed Apr 11 01:47:47 CEST 2001

OS: MAndrake 8.0 beta3
Kernel: 2.4.3ac3
interface: Gnome (almost 1.4)
video card:  TNT2 using nvidia's drivers
CPU: Athlon 950
Mem: 128M
Sound Card: es1371 (oss drivers)

----

Interesting. I also was running 0.2.60 and could watch DVDs. I also upgraded
to 0.2.70 and now it segfaults. I also have an Athlon system. My soundcard
is different, though, and I run 2.4.2 (Mandrake 8.0 beta1/beta2).

I also recompiled with MANY different options, trying various things to keep
it from segfaulting, but it always does.

When I get home tonight, I was planning on trying to build it with debugging
symbols so I can do a gdb on it, but my wife will probably want to go out to
eat or something romantic. (Why can't she hack C code?)

--
philoVivero