DVD Sound

Michael Flohr flohr at itp.uni-hannover.de
Thu Apr 12 12:17:57 CEST 2001

PhiloVivero wrote:

> On topic, still, I just played Dark City (because someone else on this list
> said they couldn't play it, so I decided to try). It worked fine.

That was me. Did you do anything special, e.g. starting at
a certain track, or did you simply start DVD playing?
When I simply try to play the DVD, I get an error
"invalid media".

> Furthermore,
> someone fixed the VLC sound. I assume this is because it's now using ALSA
> which I actually have working on my system.

And there, did you use any special parameters?
I can't get the also audio output plugin to work.
It says something like "invalid parameters (exit -22)".

Michael

--
|   M i c h a e l    F l o h r      _____      fax : +49 -(0)511 762 3023    |