Stability of ts input

Henri Fallon henri at via.ecp.fr
Fri Apr 13 06:34:06 CEST 2001

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001, Steve Brown wrote:
> Recently, I have been running lots of ts streams, both from disk and
> from a satellite feed. Over the past few days, the stability has
> improved markedly. Other than slightly delayed audio, it is very
> impressive.

Good news for me. It'll save many nights :)

> I have found that if I run with the -vvvv switch, I get spurious PES
> packet size error messages.

This is one of my concerns. I'll try to figure out the reason of these
messages as soon as the exams are taken ( in 2 weeks ).

By the way, if any one has documentation about the alsa-0.9beta API,
please let me know, as for the time being, the alsa plugin doesn't even
build with alsa-0.9beta.

--
henri