Anyone got vlc working Solaris/sparc

Benoit Steiner benny at via.ecp.fr
Sun Apr 15 03:57:24 CEST 2001

The work on Solaris/Sparc has only been started a few weeks ago so
things are still unstable and it's more than likely that many endianess
bugs remain.
I am trying to find some time to work on it but I have very few spared
time (and I should dedicate it to the vls anyway :) You'll have to be
patient.

Benoit