Broadcast TV

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Apr 18 22:44:06 CEST 2001

The decoders I know about, but the sigma encoder (dvr) doesn't as far as I
know(I'd love to be wrong).

joelja

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.