Broadcast TV

David yngwie at home.com
Wed Apr 18 23:09:43 CEST 2001

I use Real Producer and Real Server with ATI AIW Radeon card to
broadcast live TV accross my Lan and the Internet so I can watch TV from
work or at home on LAN.  It works but there is bug in Real producer
where I cannot change channels or maybe its ATI driver causing problem.
Problem with this is I want to stream mpeg videos and with Real
Server/Producer (Free version) I am limited to rm and quick time files
so was hoping vlc could do this but haven't had time to check out vlc