compiling on MacOSX

DJ RawheaD rawhead at mac.com
Thu Apr 19 21:45:02 CEST 2001

On 2001.04.20, at 04:37, Michael Butler wrote:

> On Thursday, April 19, 2001, at 12:27 PM, DJ RawheaD wrote:
>> Ahhh, perhaps this is the key?  I actually got the same error but
>> forgot to include it in my post before the previous one.
> Now I'm just confused.  Do you mean you never actually got it to work?
> You said you did... do you mean to type in all that stuff you said at
> the bottom?  AGH!  Stop confusing me!

It wasn't I that got it to work.  Eric got it to work.  vlc.app DID
appear, and I COULD double click it to run.  However, as I said, no
video, every once in a while I'll get audio only (all whacked up) but
most of the time just crashes.  So I'm figuring vlc.app isn't being
compiled correctly.

And the bottom portion is just what I get in the terminal while
building, up until the build halts.

> Anyways I'll just have to be patient as always and wait for a WORKING
> build.

Or better yet a binary distribution for dummies like me ;-)

RawheaD