Re encrypted dvd probs ctd

mark mark at localhost.localdomain
Thu Apr 19 23:30:15 CEST 2001

Hi again

Things are improving, I have found vlc will not work for me under
kde 2.1.1, i had assumed that like most gnome apps it would run
under kde as long as the libraries were there.  I was wrong.

When run under Gnome it will run for about 10 mins before
crashing.   As time goes it also starts to drop more frames and
at one point said it ran out of memory ( i have 256 mb). .  I
also wonder if its related to me running smp.

Since mandrake has just come out maye i should upgrade and try
again.  At least its not my pioneer drive.

Thanks for the help, i'll keep you posted

Mark