compiling on MacOSX

Michael Butler volrath at mac.com
Thu Apr 19 23:40:29 CEST 2001

Coooooooool!  It still says unrecognized option -rdynamic, but it
actually compiles without any REAL errors!  The first time I run it and
selected open it crashed, but the second time it let me open an mpeg
file and play it.  It ran amazingly choppy, but the info claimed it was
going 25fps.  I would try it on an unencrypted vob file, but my friend
stole my only unencrypted dvd... grrr,  I'll have to go and get it some
time to try it out.

Thanks for everyone's help...

Michael Butler
volrath at mac.com